Friday, June 8, 2012

Away I go

With a trunk full of house plants and a bunny in the backseat.

Heading up to Fremont to get Natalie and then Eastward Ho! (doesn't have quite the same ring to it.)

Away went our stuff today too, in this big ass truck.

The movers were AMAZING. They packed us up yesterday, loaded us today. Didn't laugh at our Hoarders-degree collection of STUFF--told us stories of other nightmare moves to make us feel better.

Nigel and I were hustling every day this week to get it all done. And there's still quite a lot left in the condo, so N will be coming back to drive a rental truck full of the remaining STUFF.


I'm exhausted. Going on very little sleep. Having trouble forming sentences and I keep walking into walls and dropping things. The full emotion of saying goodbye to Fresno hasn't hit me yet. Probably won't until I free up some neurons for things other than "to do" lists and solving Tetris-style packing problems.

Still, phase 1 of Operation Crazytown Relocation is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment