 |
| B enjoys the posing as much as the playing |
 |
| Orange slices |
 |
| "Good game, good game" |
 |
| Gorgeous day |
Visting with my sister:
 |
| Slumber party field trip for Baskin Robbins |
 |
| Reading to Aunt Ann |
 |
| Scaredy Squirrel at bedtime |
Playing mancala:
 |
| The whole family loves this game. Can't you tell by her face? |
Enjoying the warm weather, trying to move more:
 |
| An adventure walk on a path near our house |
 |
| Blossoms! |
 |
| The train at Burke Lake Park |
 |
| The cotton candy at Burke Lake Park |
 |
| Celebrating Finn's birthday |
Going to church:
 |
| The tire swing is great; the mountain of sand, even better |
Going to Baltimore for the amazing
IA Summit:
Getting ready to launch
our product (debuting at a trade show in Florida next week!):
Not pictured: road trip to Frederick MD to see Steve Barney in a
wonderful musical. Hang-time with Taylor and his kids. And hours and hours of watching the BBC's Sherlock. No wonder my house is such a mess. :-)
Yay April! That first picture of B cracks me up. Ah, bringing back all the soccer memories: oranges, "good game, good game." And of course Mr. Heins yelling through his dixie cup megaphone, "Boot that ball!"
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so lucky to have an aunt like Ann. Where are you going to church? Look how handsome Steve is in that picture! Is he Superman? I miss all the bloomage in Nova.
Good luck with your product launch!
That is all.
Who is Steve?
DeleteSorry for my tardy reply! it's Church of the Resurrection Episcopal, in Alexandria.
DeleteSteve (Barney) was the evil scientist, bitter about being passed over for Nobel Prizes. He was f-ing awesome and hilarious.
LOL now I get it, very funny, Natalie!!
DeleteHow did you find your church? Is it far from your house?
Let's plan to see Barney's next play together--you, Taylor and me.
It's actually my parents' church--they're Episcopalian now! And oh my heavens, I went to CHOIR tonight, and it was so much fun--been too long since I've sung with a group. The church is on Beauregard St., just south of Seminary Road--right near Goodwin House. It is a little far, and we'd like to find one that's closer to us, but the people are wonderful and it's lovely to get to see my mom and dad there every week.
DeleteAnd YES I'll let you know when I hear of any other Steve Barney productions. We talked about getting together for dinner sometime too--I better get a date on your calendar ASAP!
"Boot that Ball!" That is RIGHT! My dad was so young, then. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteLove these happy photos. Virginia is just lovely this time of year. Hope your allergies agree...
What a wonderful Aunt Ann they have. I love it. And I know she is keeping them up to date on all of the most wonderful children's literature.
The picture of the cotton candy made me a little queasy....
I love that you signed your kids up for soccer. I like to say that it's required around here. Great shots, K.
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks great! Sounds like you had a good month! I signed PJ up to play soccer. That boy just wants to play ball all the time. Seriously, all the time. Doesn't matter the sport!
ReplyDeleteAnn looks fabulous. I'm glad you all got in a good visit. Do you think she will have return to Virginia?
What a way to reconnect with all of the W-L peeps! I think that's great! Come out here and connect with me!!